5 Ways To Blast Belly Bloat
Picture this…. You’re getting ready for a great night out.
Date night with the hubby?
A great night out with the girls? Maybe the first one since your little bundle of sweetness was born?
Or maybe, just staying in, the kids are away and you want to look great for that one and only.
Let’s face it, since you became a mom, dressing up and looking sexy hasn’t been high on the priority list, but this night you’re going all out.
You try on your outfit and UGH! There it is….that little pudgy area right below your belly button.
You are trying to put on those hot pair of jeans or a dress that hugs just right, and no matter how much you suck it in, it won’t go away.
All because of belly bloat.
Well believe it or not, there are healthy ways of getting rid of that and looking great. Here are just the top 5…
1. First and foremost, you have to plan!!! Remember, failing to plan is a plan to fail. As corny as that may sound, it is so very true! If you know you are going to have a great night out on Friday, start planning your week on Monday, maybe even Sunday. You need to plan your food, your training, your water intake and even plan for surprises that may pop up. Planning, should be something you already do, but hey….even I sometimes go off my plan, so make sure you know what you are doing the week before.
2. Eliminate dairy from your diet. I know exactly what you are going to say. “But Kori, I NEED my cottage cheese/creamer/Greek yogurt/put your favorite dairy food in here”. And my first response is, you don’t NEED dairy. You NEED oxygen and water, everything else is just a bonus ;). By eliminating dairy, you can help reduce the inflammation and bloating. Many people, whether they realize it or not are lactose intolerant to some degree. Better to be safe than sorry.
3. Eliminate ALL processed foods. Basically if it comes in a box, can or jar…..ditch it for the week. All processed foods contain extra things such as extra sugar, chemicals, sodium and Lord knows what else to keep it “safe” and edible. All those “extras” make us bloated. Keep the chemicals out and then fresh food in.
Processed foods are usually high in simple carbohydrates, remember as mom who’s serious about looking good and building that milf-i-licous body, you need to eat carbohydrates to fuel your training. But, these simple and highly processed carbohydrates do nothing to help us look sexy and can make you retain water like a sponge.
4. Make sure you are getting at least 1/2 gallon of water a day. To some this is easy, it may be even less than you usually get, if it is then drink more. But for those who don’t drink anywhere near a gallon, start working your way up. Start off by adding 2 extra glasses of water a day. By the end of the week, you will hit that ½ gallon, if not more. By getting all this water, you are flushing everything out and keeping yourself hydrated. A lot of times hunger is actually brought on not because you are hungry, but because you are dehydrated.
Ultimately, once you consistently hit your ½ gallon start working for a full gallon per day.
5. Make sure you get your training in and your sweat on. This is sort of a no-brainer to some, but it’s a good one to remember. Training causes muscle to hold “tone” and this helps you fit that “skinny fat” look… you know, you look smaller and fit in clothes but in the mirror you’re just a smaller version of your old flabby self? We’ve all be there.
So there you go. 5 easy steps to help get rid of that belly bloat. But, don’t just look at this for only special occasions or to look good only on the weekends.
You can, and should try to, look sexy and hot all the time. It’s great for your confidence and it’s OK to admit that it feels good to know you look good!
With the right fitness and nutrition program this is much simpler than most people think. I went from post-pregnancy to bikini competition with an average of 3 workouts a week…I didn’t have time for any more, and I know you don’t either!
I’ll be taking on 20 lucky moms and helping them take the first steps into transforming their bodies from Mom to MILF (that’s Mom’s Interested in Looking Fabulous…get your head out of the gutter). I’ll be showing you how I went from post-pregnancy frumpiness to bikini ready.
I’ll open the doors for this exclusive program in a couple weeks so be sure to fill out the form below, you’ll be the first to know and the have the first chance to reserve your spot!