I am so excited to have launched my TLAG Transform in 4 challenge, and from the feedback and registrations, so are you!
But I have gotten a lot of questions about the challenge and decided to put together a quick video answering some of the most asked questions.
- How long are the workouts?
- All of the workouts are timed and usually take anywhere from 45-55 min. BUT! You can shorten the time to 30 or even 20 min on those hectic schedule days and still get a great training session in. I explain exactly how to do all of that in the video about the training program once you sign up.
- Do I need equipment for the workouts?
- Yes, you will need at least 1 KB or 1 DB or 1 resistance band. You do not need a whole gym or state of the are equipment to do the program.
- What if I really out of shape or have never lifted weights? Can I still do the challenge?
- I get this question a lot! One of my main goals when I started building my Train Like A Girl program is that I wanted to make sure all women at their current level of fitness could participate and have fun. Whether you are someone who has never worked out a day in their life to a very active person, this program is for you! I have different levels for each exercise. This way no matter what level you are you are getting a great workout in!
- What if I can’t get all of the workouts in? Will it affect my results?
- As much as we all would love to be able to say our schedules don’t change or get crazy, we know that is just not true. If you are not able to get all your workouts in, while this may slow your progress – rather than focus on what you’re not able to do, let’s focus on the “wins” and what you were able to get done. We’re all so quick to beat ourselves up of what we see as a failure that we forget to celebrate the small changes that over time lead to lasting change. Take it easy on yourself and let’s take this one step at a time! And as I said above, the training program is designed so that even if you only have 20 min, you can still get a great training session in.
- With the nutrition, what if I don’t like XYZ that is in a recipe or on the sample meal plan?
- I always tell the women I work with, if you don’t like a certain food whether it be beef or broccoli or fish or bananas or whatever, DON’T EAT IT!
- There are plenty of healthy foods and great recipes out there that you don’t need to eat foods you don’t like.
- My kids/husband/family are really picky when it comes to food but I don’t want to make food for them and then food for me. Will they like the same “health food” in the meal plan?
- Simple answer, YES! The recipes are not bland boiled chicken and veggies. All of the recipes have a lot of flavor. You will be able to find something for everyone in your family.
- I travel a lot, can I still do the challenge?
- YES! All of the workouts are easily adjustable to whatever you have at your disposal.
- The nutrition is also very easy to do while traveling.
If you have any other questions than the ones I went over, please don’t hesitate to let me know!
Otherwise, you can click the link below to sign up for the TLAG Transform in 4 and get back on track to reaching your goals!